Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Update for the week

It was a good week. Despite the tests, homework, cheer, lack of company. Ya. Good things happened, had fun in school (though I still missed Cherie and Ching lots), I was really happy this week. (:

Mmhm, Monday's MEP with Xinyu and Sarah, then Monday night, Tuesday wasn't too significant, class reflection in class on Wednesday (though we had to write it in chinese, it felt good to let it out), band on Thursday AND I GOT A BRAND NEW OBOE(((: and finally today. Pre-Literature period was funny! Taught Soh Teng, Gen and Xin Lin for fun, since we were bored cos Mrs Chan hadn't arrived. Cheer auditions were ..alright. It was a nice feeling to be the judge instead of being judged. I hope the second auditions will be better. And that I'll find inspiration soon to choreograph!!

Talk with Jan today in the canteen was nice. (: I am motivated! Haha. Oh, and I don't want to drop Lit already, hah fickle.

You make me smile (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home